Friday, September 7, 2012

Ready for Fall...

Every year, I look forward to Fall. This year is no different. This past week, I've slowly started taking all the summertime stuff down around our home. Gone are my maps and globes, the seashells and summer photos. Out are apples and pinecones and leaves and mums. And I'm welcoming all of it.

I'm inspired, as always, by Pinterest.  This past week, I've pinned more food pins than I have in the last 9 months combined.  I'm cooking and baking and creating--and it feels good.  On my to do list...
 
One Charming Party published these beautiful owl cupcakes, made with Oreos and m&m's.  How cute are they??
 
Brown Sugar Banana Jam is on my list of things to make.  TODAY. 
 
Have a great day!
 
 

1 comment:

TOM said...

You give me such a great idea for summer and take good photos. I really like it. I hope in future you share more good updates. Now it's time to avail Baby Liquid Soap for more information.