Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bertram Inn 2012

Here are a few (ha) photos I took from this past weekend at the Bertram Inn. My fifth year doing this retreat--isn't that something??
My van was packed to the gills.  And I had help from another friend taking stuff.  Ten classes.
 And the most popular this year was the Santa Glitter Canvas.  They lined the walls drying!!

Deb and her sister Tina have made it to every single retreat.  We have quite a few of those gals, actually!!  So thankful for each one of you.  You are my sisters!!

Carol Ann came from New Jersey.  Amanda came from Michigan.  And Melanie--a local--is wonderful about inviting her Yahoo group and coordinating extra activities for them.  I love these gals.
 

At midnight on Saturday,
 40 people were still up working.  Some never went to bed...

We had 57 attendees this year. 

On Friday evening, we had a brownie bar, complete with various brownies, toppings, and ice cream.  Saturday night, it was a cookie bar.

Kathy sketched a Santa to paint.

Along with several others.

Jeanie got a little loopy.  We had FUN!!
 
A great group of local scrapping buddies, whom I love to bits.  I couldn't have done it without you!!

Class Samples...

 
Gina and Emily.  Thank you for coming year after year, and driving from Cincy to hang with us.  I sure hope to see you this winter!!

Ruth and Rebecca and all the Willow Trader gals--you make my heart swell.  I'm so glad to have met you all many years ago.  You are the sweetest, most loving group of girls anyone could ask for.  Thank you for ALWAYS supporting me and this event.  I love you!!

So more food.  It really was something.

Thank you so much for the weekend.  I do plan on holding another one next year, but have yet to confirm the first weekend in November.  When I get that, I promise I'll make an announcement here. 
 
Special thanks goes out to Jennifer Bueck and my daughter Jami.  You two keep me together, focused, and happy.  I could NOT have done this weekend without you, and you know it.  I don't know what I did to deserve your love--but I'm grateful beyond words.
 
I hope to see YOU next year!!
 
Enjoy your day!
 
 

1 comment:

The Inque Spot said...

I am so coming to visit you just for the fun classes.i would love to put one of your retreats on my schedule for 2013!!!!! It looks like it was alot of fun!!