Thursday, November 14, 2013

What I did with the Fall Mega Kit

I wanted to share what I did with the Fall Mega Kit today. I made two albums, using only the contents of the kit. This 8x8 album contains photos and journaling on my Top 10 Favorite Things to do in the Fall...
The cover page:
Family Time...
Apple Picking...
Boyart's Farm...
Our Annual ALS Walk for my brother in law, Hoyt...
Friday Night Lights...
My Daughter's Volleyball...
Soccer for my son Evan...and my son Griffin...
Baking...
And Carving Pumpkins.  As you can see, I need to print out a few more photos and journal a bit more.  But I'll get there!
________________________________
 This would be the second mini album I made with this kit.  It houses my simple 4x6 photos perfectly.  The theme of this book is simply favorite pictures taken this season...







 Thanks so much for allowing me to share!!  I have ONE of these awesome kits left, so if you're interested, please email Trish at Turay413@gmail.com.  The cost of the kit is $32 plus shipping. 
Enjoy your day!!
 

2 comments:

pickmepam said...

OMG! Love your mini album! Your kids are so photogenic, but I'm sure they are used to you taking pics all the time. You are one talented woman!

Trish said...

Thank you, Pam!! You're too KIND!! Love you!