Sunday, September 30, 2007

A little treat...

Every year, I love making little goodies like this:
You can pick these little cans up anywhere (I got mine at Archiver's) and fill it with goodness. I'm working on a bunch more to share with you (and for those of you who plan on attending the sweet treats class I'm going to hold in October, you'll get your own!). More on that later!

What about you? Do you have any cool Halloween ideas to share? Email me at Turay413@gmail.com with a jpeg of your idea, and I'll be happy to post it!

Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh Trish! As usual, I love, love, LOVE!!!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Love them, Trish!! I haven't had any candy corn in ages and it's one of my fave fall treats :)

Ady said...

What a great idea. I'm working on goodie bags for my son's school so I'm going to try to implement this... Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can't wait for the class!

Molly said...

This is awesome, Trish! Totally loving it!

Nicole Eshelman said...

Oohhh, those made my sweet tooth tingle!!! So cute :).

emelyn said...

Trish!! These are super cute and the kids would LOVE it!!