Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Little Update...

Isn't this yummy? The November kit is jam packed with 7Gypsies Zanzibar, American Crafts and Imagination Project goodness. And for the first time ever, I am including fabric and wool felt in chunk form--FUN! I can't wait to tear into this one myself! And I know the design team will come up with amazing layouts with this kit. Want to know my favorite part? The highly sought after white sharpie ultra fine point paint pen!

The November kit is available for pre-order, and those of you who have signed up for the autoship option will be contacted within the next 2 days with a paypal invoice. If you are interested in pre-ordering the November kit or the add on (not pictured yet), please email me at Turay413@gmail.com.

I also wanted to congratulate two of our design team members--Anilu and Nicole. Anilu Magloire is a talented jewelry designer and after much prodding, was convinced to open a shop on etsy.com. You can check the link to the right to see her amazing creations. I am the proud owner of several of these gems, and can verify her attention to detail and quality--simply impeccable. Check out her shop--she'll be updating it often! I've already started shopping for Christmas! Congratulations on your success, Anilu! So happy for you!

Nicole Eshelman also deserves a huge congrats as well! She submitted her "Blink" layout to Scenic Route for their September Product Challenge using the Asheville Collection, and her layout was chosen! You can view that layout and the other winners here, then select Designer Last Name under the ‘Search Layouts By’ field, then under Designer Name, select Product Challenge – Ashville, then hit GO. Congrats, Nicole!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Anilu's jewelry and plan on being added to her growing list of customers.

And OMG Nicole! That is so Awesome - so happy for you, and of course that layout is great!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

LOVE the kit peek!! I already know what I'll be doing with it. Can't wait!!!

Nicole, BIG CONGRATS!!! I love your work, girl :)

Thanks for the kind words, Trish!! YOU ROCK! Period.

Molly said...

I am loving the kit, I can't wait to play with it! :D And congrats, girls!

Nicole Eshelman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Eshelman said...

Thanks Trish and ladies!!!

The Nov. kit looks divine!!!

Anilu, your jewelry is beautiful and I am going to have to save up for one of those ebony necklaces!!!

Ady said...

congrats to Anilu and Nicole. You ladies are extremely talented and deserve all the recognition. Trish, I love the kit and the new goodies I'll be working with. Yes, I sent you my email already...

emelyn said...

WOW!! Love the Nov kit, the color scheme and all those goodies!