Tuesday, May 13, 2008

June 2008 Kits

I've been quiet about sneaks this month.

But I have to tell you, I'm absolutely giddy about all three kits this month. They are, hands down, my all-time 3 favorite kits ever.

EVER.

And I have never said that before...

Here is the June 2008 Main Kit:...There is a mix of Chatterbox, Making Memories, Webster's Pages and Melissa Frances among the papers. Rub-ons and alphas and the coolest flourish stamp are from Scenic Route. Cosmo Cricket die cut letters. And yes, the kit includes the new Noteworthy 8x8 album. And it is divine.
(ETA-6 month sub--$30/month, 3 month sub--$32/month, Month-to-month $34 each).

The June Project kit is also bold and happy. Papers in this kit are from Cosmo Cricket Get Happy, Cherry Arte's girl line, Chatterbox and Imaginisce. The two projects in the newsletter will use the screened frame and the step-up acrylic mini album you all loved from Tina's blog. The kit includes a 3" chipboard alphabet, chipboard trees (3), a stamp from Imaginisce, a blue Souffle pen, Scenic Route Rub ons, a yard to ribbon and journaling stickers from Etsy. This kit will sell for $26.
The June add-on kit is a real wowzer too. It is a bit over-the-top this month, but I couldn't turn anything away--I had to include it all!
Items in this kit include papers from the new Making Memories Noteworthy collection, a set of Noteworthy chipboard alphas, two bracket chipboard pieces from Jenni Bowlin Studio, 4 pieces of Bazzill Cardstock (two each of Heather and Green Tea), two 12" Dresden Daisy strips, Scenic Route alphas, Etsy tags, Little Yellow Bicycle Delightful Playful Project Sheet, half a pack of the new Noteworthy Chipboard, a variety of Making Memories Noteworthy Flowers, an entire Making Memories Delaney spiral journaling book and a full bottle of Ink Essentials Glossy Accents (that you will love as much as I do once you use it--I promise!) The add-on kit will cost $32.
I'm on a total scrap-high right now, and I can't wait to tear into this stuff myself...
I plan on emailing all subscribers this evening, so please be on the lookout for those in your inboxes! And for those of you who requested the Grade School 7-12 albums, those are also ready to ship out (and if you order other kits, shipping can be combined--yeah!) I should have a few left that will be available for purchase to the public, and those will be found on the website in the next few days.

The June kits will be available to the public for purchase on Thursday, May 15th at 5:00pm EST if there are any left after subscribers place their orders. Any new subscribers will begin with the July 2008 kits.

I also updated the information on the website yesterday regarding the Fall Retreat at the Bertram Inn in Aurora, Ohio from November 14-16, 2008 here. I will still take reservations at this time, but space is very limited. I have currently filled all rooms I've blocked, and I've added more but those are going quickly as well. If you are interested in attending, please fill out the information and email me along with your deposit. I know of at least 4 people attending from out of state, so if any of you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Turay413@gmail.com, and I'll do my best to help you with any transportation services and such.

And speaking of emails, I'm a bit behind right now, so please bear with me if you sent me one and I haven't responded just yet! I'm doing my best to get to them, I promise! :) Thanks for understanding...

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

7 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, my! Yum! Yum! YUM! :D

Ryzmomplus2 said...

OMG my jaw is still on the floor! These are awesome, just totally awesome! Can't wait!!!

LisaNRoxy said...

I think this is my all time favorite too - you just keep making each one better than the last Trish!!

WOWOWOW!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

WOW!!! This is an amazing set of kits... LOVE the main kit and that 8x8 album... delish :-)

borcherding said...

AWESOME!! Freakin' AWESOME!! I've already emailed you Trish!!

Taryn said...

Wow! Love both of these! That new noteworthy is GORGEOUS!

Molly said...

O
M
G
O
M
G!
Yep, you will be getting another check from me, lady! Holy scrap! I need them all!!!!!