Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Molly's Mother Book

Today, I wanted to showcase Molly's amazing Mother Album. She used Pink Paislee papers from a past kit, and the paper and album from the May Project kit here. I think you'll agree--it's simply gorgeous!Molly made the book for her daughter, Caitlynn. She filled it with photos, quips and quotes...




This shot of her on the beach blows me away! How darling is that!

Thanks so much for sharing, Molly! Wonderful work, as always!

I hope you are all working hard on those kits, and enjoying every one. I'll be posting some sneaks very soon...stay tuned!

And a quick note about the Grade School Album grades 7-12 on Friday evening at my home...it is SOLD OUT and the wait list is also full. I am only making a set amount of extra kits, and if there are any leftover, I will post them as available on the blog early next week. THANK YOU for all the wonderful comments and support on these books--I really appreciate all the positive feedback!

Have a wonderful Spring day!

9 comments:

Jen Forbus said...

What an adorable approach to that album!

borcherding said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jewel said...

Just gorgeous! Your daughter is a little cutie.

Dayami said...

OmGosh!!! Trish this is one of the most gorgeous albums I've seen! It is beautiful!!! What a talented girl!!!
TFS ;)

ps btw those mini mansions go for about $4,000 + upgrades hehehhe the way the economy is right now you'll see lots of us buying them soon ahahhahaha

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

This album is beautiful!!! How inspiring. Makes me want one now! :-) The pics are also adorable!!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Oh Molly I love it! Those pictures are too precious!!!

Jana Eubank said...

MOLLY! This is amazing! Can I just copy yours? ;)

Unknown said...

love it!!!

Gabrielle said...

Oh I just LOVE it! Love the papers and colors. GORGEOUS! :)