Friday, May 16, 2008

My Favorite Marinade...

Look what I'm grilling for dinner tonight...It has been a while since I shared a recipe, and this one is a tried and true keeper you should all try this summer. It was lifted from my dear friend and grill master, Tim Lewicki. I use it on chicken, but really love it with pork too. We're having these chops tonight!

Easy Marinade for Pork or Chicken

¼ C. oil

½ C. soy sauce

2 Tbsp. onion, chopped

2Tbsp. Worchestershire sauce

2 cloves of garlic, crushed

1 Tbsp. molasses

Salt and pepper

Fresh or dry parsley for color

Fresh or dry ginger--a pinch


Now, the night before, prepare the marinade and soak the meat. By the time you're ready for dinner, you'll be happy you did this. Trust me. :)

Enjoy your Friday all!

3 comments:

Ady said...

Yummy... Food for thought...

Damaris said...

girl..can I come over tonight? He,hee, ha.
HUGs

Gina said...

Yum-O!! We love pork chops - so this marinade is going to be a must-try!! TFS :)