Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!!

I hope you're all having a fun, relaxing weekend! I hate posting without a photo, so I thought I'd share one of Jana's creations from the September Main kit--isn't it a beauty?

The newsletters for September will go out mid-day, so be sure to be on the lookout!!

I've received a few emails about Back to Class. Yes, registration is still open (you download everything and can print out the information and can do the project whenever you like!). We're starting Week 2 today, and so far it has been a blast! The gals over there area wonderful and they love free stuff...hee hee!! I have to say I LOVE the whole online class thing!! You just may see more of this kind of thing from me in the future...(whee!)

And for you locals, I have posted 2 Fall Crops at the Waterbury Community Center over at the site. Registration is open and those of you on my mailing list should have received an email about this already. The spots are filling up and I thought I'd mention that space is limited, so if you are thinking of coming, please shoot me an email at Turay413@gmail.com. I will be doing a break out class (a Halloween Project) at the September crop that is also optional. And as always, the $25 fee includes snacks, beverages, lunch and dinner along with 12 hours of crop time. Hope you can make it!

Have a super day!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

I just discovered your blog and your kits and yippie!!! SOOO CUTE!! I had to snag the project kit for this month... the price is awesome and the goodies are amazing!! I know I'll be back!!!