- 2 (12 ounce) packages oyster crackers
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a large bowl, toss together the crackers and oil until completely coated. Add dressing mix, lemon pepper, dill and salt and toss until evenly covered. Store in a zip lock bag or other air tight container.
- Make a lot, because they're addictive. Enjoy!
Check out this cool tutorial on English Crackers (unlike mine above--LOL)...
And be sure to print out the adorable labels on CZ's blog...