Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our guest designer for March...


Full Name: Kim Faucher

Nickname: Kim, Kimo, Kimosabe, kimosabescraps

Where she calls home: Now, Barrington Rhode Island but I've lived in California, Arizona and Texas as well!

# of years scrapping: 9 years.. but I made bulletin boards and collages when I was a teenager.. it was always in my blood!

Favorite product lines: Making Memories, Heidi Swapp,Jenni Bowlin,Prima as well as fun eclectic things found at vintage shops, ETsy stores, etc.

Scrapping style: I have been described as a multi layered, fun scrapper. I like to try new things. I am not overly technique-y but love being original. I love pops of color, strong photography, and lots of fun embellishments.


2 Favorite tools My crop a dile... what did we do before that thing?? and my tweezers.. they get me out of a jam!

2 Favorite designers This is a hard one... I have come to admire so many people in this industry.. I really don't think I could just pick 2...I have always admired Heidi Swapp... she has an original style, not afraid to stick with what works for her and she is very classy. My other favorite designer is Joy Madison.. I have been so inspired to scrap time and time again from her creations.. She is unique, so much fun and I've been honored to become online friends with her as well.. She is one of the reasons I love this hobby and the camaraderie it brings.


2 Favorite color combos: I love black with a pop of strong bright color, like red or fuscia...I also love yellow, blue and green... such happy colors together.

2 Favorite CHA items you can’t wait to get: I am waiting on Heidi swapp extra large masks.. , Making Memories new Slice cartridges and some new Sassafrass Lass.

2 Favorite subjects to scrap: family events, day to day life, me and random things... I scrap it all... no real favorite subject!

2 Favorite foods: chocolate & coffee... don't know if those really qualify as foods...;)
I eat red vines in my studio while scrapping... I swear it helps my brain think faster!

You can visit Kim over at her blog here and see more of her work over at 2 Peas here.

Thanks for joining us, Kim!!

No comments: