Monday, May 11, 2009

MONDAY!!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day. My day started at 4:30 AM with a race we do every year in our neighborhood for my son's best friend who lost his battle with cancer. ): It's a very emotional day for me, and there's no place I'd rather be on Mother's Day than with the friends that share the love and loss of such an amazing little boy.

I made sure to take some time to honor my mom, and my grandmother, who taught me everything I need to know about being a mommy. They are the BEST!

I also wanted to share a LO I did of my sweet girl with the May kit. I got my kit late, so I didn't get to create anything this month. I love the colors in this kit!


If you haven't already, head on over to the store and check out the amazing NSD kit, along with the May project and addon. YUMMY

1 comment:

jamie said...

love your layouts, amy...really, they are very wonderful.
looks like a great day.