Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend...

I spent yesterday with a bunch of fun gals, cropping the day and night away. Thanks so much to all of you who took the time out to join us. I will be posting the Friday night crop schedule that will be hosted at our home for the summer very soon...I noticed a couple of girls stamping a lot this time around. I wanted to share Cathy's beautifully decorated envelopes. If they look this good, imagine what is on the inside...
We also had the yummiest cupcakes ever...complete with these pretty candies on top!!
Thanks for helping me celebrate this weekend and starting it off right. There is nothing like a bunch of gals who bond because of a hobby. This sisterhood is one I cherish, and I hope all of you moms out there get the chance to spend time with other women who inspire you like this too...

Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: