Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Little Behind...

(recent photo of my niece when we all were at the beach)...

Playing a little catch up today. Forgive me for being behind on emails--I've tried to avoid the computer while being super productive these last few days. Feels good to get a lot of projects done at my parent's house this time...and to spend time with family and sharing in that accomplishment feels good. I'll do my best to respond soon, I promise!

Looking forward to another focus group session for Shur Tech Brands today. I've been happy to be part of many of their Duck Adhesive sessions in the past, and I look forward to seeing new product in development and all the nerdy stuff. So lucky to have them locally...love me some Duck!!

And for you locals, I'm all geeked up about my annual garage craft sale tomorrow, August 6th, from 8am-2pm. Many of you wait all year for this, so be sure to stop by and say hello!! I'll be selling tons of discontinued product, rubber stamps, grab bags and whatever else that isn't nailed down. Email me at Turay413@gmail.com if you need directions. Hope to see you there!!

Thanks so much for all the super sweet emails and comments about the newest additions to our design team. It really means a lot!!

Speaking of the design team...special shout out to Colleen who is celebrating her b-day today! Be sure to stop by and wish her well--poor thing is still recuperating from having her wisdom teeth out this weekend. Hope you are able to suck up some ice cream cake, Colleen!!

Hey--it's a full moon tonight, so watch out for those werewolves...and have a great day!!

6 comments:

LisaNRoxy said...

adorable picture Trish! Combined with the title - you made me smile this morning. Good luck with the garage sale - wish I was close and could pop in!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Love that picture too!

Happy Birthday to Colleen and I so want to come by your garage sale tomorrow!!!!

Unknown said...

love that picture!

and a garage sale? wish i loved closer!

Colleen said...

aw! thanks!!

i've gotten tons of facebook love today and am going to try real food tonight for dinner (soft, but real)

good luck at the sale tomorrow!

justem said...

Happy Birthday Colleen!
And I love that photo!! :)

jamie said...

sweet photo...in our house we would call that a sweet bt shot...love it...
great post trish...and you keep making me wish i loved closer.
love ya gal!!!