Tuesday, January 26, 2010

valentine treats



candy coated oreos...



because an oreo needs more chocolate.

supplies::
wilton cookie mold
wilton candy melts
oreos
(wilton supplies also available at michaels)

surprise your loved one for valentines day with chocolate dipped oreos...that is if there are any left.


if playing in candy is not your thing...
then here is a bit of eye candy for you to enjoy too.
valentines day conversation hearts
this one makes me think of trish.
yum
oh my goodness!!!!
o.k...this one just pushed me over the edge...i must stop now.

3 comments:

Trish said...

I just got those cookie/candy molds last week!! Go figure! Cute idea--yours are adorable!!

Valentine Blogger said...

Adorable. I wish i could get a perfect date on Valentine.

MR. VALENTINE BLOGGER

Julie said...

omg yummy