Sunday, March 21, 2010

Using Blogger Pages

  Hello there and Happy Sunday!  I hope you have been able to relax and enjoy your weekend.  I just wanted to share with you today some blogging info that I have just figured out for myself!  A few months back I switched my blog from Typepad back to blogger -- I loved Typepad and all the bells and whistles that it offered but I also watched as Blogger upped its hosting and its little applications and I finally moved back! 

  Here is one new gadget that I just love!  It may not be new to you but to me it is!  There is a way to make stand alone pages.  Now you may ask why do I need them?  Well if you may have a scrapbooking resume that you would like to link to your blog but dont want an entire blog decicated to it?  This is it!  It's like a blog post that will not be added to your normal posts.  You can have it on your sidebar and edit it at any time!

  Here is a screen shot of where you can find it

  Go to New Post and on the top where I have circled in red it says edit pages.  You will click on New Page and proceed.  Add what you'd like.  If you ever want to edit it you can go back to the same spot and pick the page and edit! So easy!



 
Other ideas for this page:

*All about me page

*All about your family page

*Links to your favorite places

I mean the list can go on and on......

I hope that this is new to some of you!  I love it and use it all the time!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Michelle

1 comment:

Maritza said...

Great tip. Thanks so much for sharing.