Saturday, August 7, 2010

Inspiration


*Gearing up for Elle's Journaling in Your Own Words free online class that starts tomorrow (Sunday, August 8th). Can't wait to see what some of the other contributors have submitted too--it looks to be a fun class!

*Elise Blaha's tuitorial on taking vacation photos (and I plan on using a few of these awesome tips!)

*All the sketches and free templates over at Get it Scrapped. New sketches every Friday--and there are a ton in the archives whenever I'm in a slump.

*Color combos straight out of my garden (I have cut flowers all over the place in the summertime, and I love them!)

*Seriously going to attempt to do 5 People 12 Times (stolen completely from Tara Whitney's 6 People 12 Times Project here.) I lose myself in her blog regularly. She's dreamy. Even if I only do 5 People 1 Time, I'd be satisfied!
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

emily anderson said...

hi trish!
i haven't been over here in a while!
just wanted to say how cute your blog looks---it's SO bright and cheerful!
nice work---hope you're well!