Saturday, November 13, 2010

One more November WIP Layout


...Courtesy of our November Guest Designer, Julie Bonner. Love how she used this kit!! Thanks for the emails--the kit is sold out.
Quick update on the Bertram Inn Kits--I Wish, Christmas Memories, and the Recipe Book kit are all sold out. I have a few of the Christmas Tag Kits and December Daily kits left--and once they're gone, they're gone! Email Trish at Turay413@aol.com if you are interested, or want them to ship with your December kit to save on shipping...
And wait until you see the December kit that is going to be revealed on Monday. Favorite kit of mine this year. And that sums it up.
Be back soon!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Jules, this is just awesome!!! I love the title with the clouds mixed in and the punched circles at the bottom.. and of course the cute photos of your sweet boy! :)

Aubree said...

I am always so in awe of Julie's layouts -- I love the originality/simplicity/clean lines...just in awe I tell you!!

Can't wait to see what next month's kit will include!!