Sunday, May 29, 2011

Recent Finds

I picked this up at Archiver's for my daughter this week...
I know a lot of people are crazy over all the SMASH stuff, but I am not as keen on it as most. I do like the embossed covers--they're cool--and I did rip out a sheet of the above notebook to use on a layout. But I'm not into art journals, so it felt good to pass this on to her. At 11, she's totally into that kinda thing with her girlfriends, and with the end of school, the timing is perfect...



The SMASH products shown above are not mine. The owner would like to remain anonymous, in the event that her husband would mosey upon this blog and snatch her credit card. We girlfriends have to stick together, you know. I do have to say, because of her, I snatched up a tape and two of the journaling packs. If you're near an Archiver's, they're fully stocked, folks.



I'm a big fan of these. I picked up a multi-pack last week, and LOVE the way they work! When you're finished with a big job, just pop that puppy into the dishwasher and VOILA! Good as new. Glad to see this product go green!







3 comments:

jamie said...

well...i'm a big fan of the smash, and love the whole art journal idea of it. it's just pure fun to me. and i envy your anonymous friend all her finds and buys.
thanks for sharing...
~j

Carol W. said...

I love the smash and so does my daughter, didn'tknoq they were out yet, THANKS!

Heather said...

I agree with you 100% on the Smash. Love the idea but not in my wheelhouse. Do want to pick up the journaling pads tho....as if I need an excuse to go to archivers...