Saturday, May 28, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Mini

When I saw my friend Amy's Teacher Appreciation book at a recent crop, I had to photogaph it for the blog...
Amy created this book for her daughter's teacher, and enlisted the help of her daughter to take care of the journaling...





I love the vintage feel of it. I also love how she mixed so much into one book! The punched borders, the die cuts, the distressed papers and index tabs are my favs...




I love that she took the time to use photos from the two of them during the year, too...


Amy included her own special comments in the envelope photographed above. The mixed media using the chipboard, paper, acrylic and envelopes makes this book FUN...






She included a couple different class photos with all sorts of school papers too.




Thanks so much for allowing me to share your beautiful book, Amy!! You're the best!




3 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Wow what a gorgeous book. Amy did a fab job on this. I'm a teacher myself and would love this as a gift.

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a treasure! I am sure that teacher will cherish this gift!

Kimberly said...

That is just gorgeous!

This year, two of my daughter's teachers are getting a family name sign... they just got engaged to each other so I can do teacher gift and wedding gift all in one! Gotta love that!