Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week In The Life Mini Album in a Box


I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my box that came with Junes add-on kit, but then I thought, how perfect a 4x6 mini album would be a great place to keep it safe. So, since Ali Edwards mentioned back in March that she was starting her Week In The Life project in July, I thought I'd get a jump start on my project.



I used all sorts of papers from the June kit. I was also inspired by Trish's post here how she used border punches on each of her pages & I couldn't resist not doing the same in my book.



I added in the left over tags & manilla envelope. I plan on printing 4x6 photos to go inside the album as well & insert some pages with some hand written journaling when the time comes. My goal was to make this album enjoyable without all the stress & worry of how perfect it has to look.


I rarely use mist on any projects, but I have enough that will last a life time. My initial idea was to use all kraft for my title on the box, to keep it mono-chromatic. But instead, I used the negative space from the title I cut out using my Silhouette. Quick & easy!

I can't wait to get started on the project. I will definitely share once it's completed.

Cheers!


3 comments:

jamie said...

cindy,
this is really cute. love the home you made for your week in a life. and how you already have a mini, which is adorable, ready to go.
fun post.
~j

Vangee said...

I love this mini! Thanks for the idea. I would like to know where you get the shipping tags...

Ryzmomplus2 said...

This is adorable! I love it and the box you'll store it in!