Sunday, July 24, 2011

iPhone Panorama

Thanks you, Becky Higgins, for your post on using your iPhone camera in the coolest of ways, and sharing it. The timing was perfect!

This past week, I spent some time in Chicago. This shot was taken at the Shedd Aquarium. Couldn't tell it felt like 110+ outside in this pretty photo, huh?
My family and I also spent some time at the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. What a beautiful campus! This is from the Grotto...
And this is across from the Grotto...
And this one was taken from inside the Joy Center. Our daughter's dance team had their national competition there last week...
Camera + and AutoStitch Apps, I'm your new biggest fan!!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Cool pics, Trish! I need that app, right now :-)
Thanks for sharing, sweets <3