- paint them using acrylic paint.
- mist them and create some patterns on them.
- decorate them with patterned papers and dress them up.
- outline the numbers and journal on them.
- cut tiny photos and place them in the space on the tag.
- a top-ten list, or a top-nine list, heck a top-eight list, you get the idea.
- using them as some kind of school layout as in 123, ABC...
- stringing them together and create a banner.
- putting together in a straight line and create a border.
- punching out the numbers and forget the rest of the tags...
Now that you have seen how I arrived at my layout title, there are the other tags left waiting to be used: "Oddly enough," "The Odd Couple," "The Odds Are," "Against the Odds," "Defy the Odds!"
Lastly and very importantly... Long Live Mathematics!
- Even =
- Odd =