Thursday, August 18, 2011

Awesome!

I was browsing around Amazon, trying to make up a birthday wish list, and came across this:



Needless to say, it went right on my wish list, along with the first volume.

I'm sharing this here on the WIP blog because I just love the concept of this book, and wouldn't it be fun to make our own scrapbooks of awesome to celebrate all the little awesome things we're blessed with? How awesome would it be to look through a scrapbook like this--it would put a great big smile on our faces, no?

I've bookmarked the 1,000 Awesome Things blog, and I plan to check it first thing in the mornings so I can start my day off with happy thoughts. And I plan to start my own Book of Awesome very, very soon!

6 comments:

Trish said...

I LOVE this! Great concept, Debbi! Thanks for sharing!!

Jewel said...

I have the original book on my nightstand. I love browsing through it, puts me in a happy place! Amazon has a Book of Awesome calendar coming out for 2012 too. Can't wait to see your Awesome album.

Keianna said...

You might also like to know that BPC has an upcoming class based on this book. Thinking about taking it.

Tami said...

Thanks Debbi! The trailer that follows by Collin is even better I think! Love that little lift I felt as I watched, and the smile that came across my face without me noticing it at first. Did you ever do that? Awesome!
:)

BabyBokChoy said...

Dare I say it? AWESOME!! :) lol

Chris K said...

I haven't yet read the book, but am considering taking the BPS class. I think its a great idea!