Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to School Link List

This post is a nod to my favorite DIY projects and free printables for the upcoming Back to School season...
Of course, you'll want a ton of pictures, the first day back and all. Rebecca Cooper created a free down loadable list for all us Mom's who want to capture the important highlights. Love this!
This ruler wreath is a new favorite. I'm SO doing this...

These Rolo Pencils are a great back-to-school treat to leave in lunch boxes as a surprise on their first day...


Modern Parent, Messy Kids has a great set of DIY tutorials found here.

Happy Home Fairy has a great post on free Printables found here.

Eighteen 25 has two adorable projects and free Printables found here.

Tatertots & Jello had a bunch of back-to-school projects found here.

And this 4th grade teacher
has some AWESOME stuff on her blog--Create, Teach, Share. She is wonderful enough to share her stuff for other teachers, so I wanted to pass this along, too. (I love a good teacher!!)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Candace H said...

Love all the great BTS ideas, Trish! I have a centerpiece idea on my blog that I used at a Teacher Welcome Back Breakfast today.

rebecca said...

what a great roundup! thank you so much for featuring my photo checklist! :) Rebecca