Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summertime, Vacation Time...

I am so inspired by the last two blog posts here by Trish and Jamie! Their travel mini-albums are absolutely legendary! I have just arrived home after a trip out East visiting friends! I am looking forward to using their examples and making my own mini-album! Meanwhile, I am going to share a few photos from my trip...

Speaking of visiting friends, here is one of them, our gracious hostess Aubree. We were eating water ice, apparently a must-have in New Jersey :)

I did not have a single piece of chocolate at the Sweetest Place on Earth. I am simply not a fan of chocolates.  Now show me some sausage...

Yeah baby!  Like these awesome links...  Pennsylvania Dutch breakfast!

Covered bridge in Lancaster County, very romantic indeed...

Jersey Shore, hot hot hot! 

Philly cheesesteak at Pat's, delicious!

Independence Hall...

Sweet sound of liberty!

Now here's to hoping that these pictures will find themselves into a mini-album of sorts in the near future. I will surely share that one :)

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I've been inspired to create a mini-album as well! Can't wait to pick up my pics. Looks like you had a really great time!

Aubree said...

It was awesome to have you...come back anytime!!! Actually come back soon, we need more of those spring rolls!!

jamie said...

please do share your mini creation. your photos are quintessential summer. love them.
and how wonderful to be meeting aubree!
~j

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a fun trip, Jing-Jing! Next time you head to the east coast, let me know! I could've driven up to PA to meet you!