Friday, September 23, 2011

Fun Things to do for Fall


Two years ago, I created this list--100 Fun Fall Things To Do--and I had no idea it would be the most popular blog post I've ever written.  (It has surpassed all other blog posts in 5 years by nearly 9,000--which blows my mind, frankly.)  So the following year, I added another 70 things to do, and you can find those here.  And this year, when I saw this adorable printable, I knew I would be all over it.  You can find it here.

I sure hope you check each one of them out, and plot your fall adventures wisely.  :)  Enjoy your day!


2 comments:

pickmepam said...

that's a lot of hits! i think it's just because YOU are a hit with everyone who follows you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I am going to write a few down and complete them this fall! :) I'm soo excited!