Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thank you, Jen.

While visiting my friend Jen this week, I fell in love with her banner. Well, her entire mantlescape--but especially the banner. I wasn't going to decorate for St. Patty's Day until she inspired me. I had a change of heart.

SIMPLE.  And DARLING.  Oh--and really, really FAST to make this.  Took maybe 15 minutes, tops.  You can use pre-made shamrocks, or cut them with a die cut machine--whatever you have.
To give proper credit, Rebecca Cooper is the gal we should be thanking.  Creative genius, just like my friend, Jen.  Love her blog.  And her photography.  I get lost over there everytime I wander to her site...

You can check out Rebecca's tutorial here

Thanks for the creative boost, Jen.  And thanks for making cute things we can copy and lift, Rebecca.  Top of the morning to you!

Enjoy your weekend!!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

you're so sweet Trish! thanks for sharing your cute banner! i love how it turned out. :) have a great week! Rebecca