Monday, October 1, 2012

On my mind...

This post.  I'm so making the DIY Apple Pie Spice today!!  Can't wait to try this one!!
 
Going through and doing final reminders on the Fall Retreat at the Bertram Inn this weekend.  Deadline for final payment was yesterday, so if you have yet to pay your final payment, please contact me ASAP.  Thanks so much!
Lots of December Daily kits around here.  And packing.  Lots of packing...
 
Slowly, my fall decor is creeping out into our home.  Box by box, it is getting done.  And yes, burlap has a big role in this year's decor with our home...
 
Last but not least, I'm loving little finds from years past, and the joy my children's artwork brings to my life.  They're little reminders of who they were, and where they are now.
 
Enjoy your day!!
 

1 comment:

pickmepam said...

so excited for everyone going to bertram! i went a couple years ago and had so much fun and all the classes i took were awesome!